1. Simulate the following CPU scheduling algorithms
B. SJF (preemptive and non-preemptive)
C. Priority Scheduling (preemptive and non-preemptive)
D. Round Robin Scheduling
2. Simulate the following memory management scheme FIRST FIT, BEST FIT and WORST FIT.
3. Implement some memory management scheme like paging and segmentation.
4. Implement the following file allocation techniques
5. Implement deadlock avoidance using Banker's Algorithm.
6. Implement deadlock avoidance using Banker's Algorithm.
7. Simulation the following Page replacement algorithms
8. Simulate the page techniques of memory management.
9. Simulate MVT and MFT.
10. Simulate the following file organization techniques
A. Single layer directory
B. Two level
COMPUTER ENGG. SECTION , UNIVERSITY POLYTECHNIC
F/O ENGG. JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA
DCE Engg. II Year
Practical list, 2012
PAPER : DCA-216
1. Write a program to print factorial of any number?
2. Enter the value of x and n from the keyboard. Display the value of xn ?
3. Write a program to print Fibonacci series upto 10 elements?
4. Write a program to show the use of ternary operator?
5. Write a program to find out the sum of the digit of a number?
6. Write a program to reverse a number?
7. Write a program to print sum of two matrices?
8. Write a program to print multiplication of two matrices?
9. Write a program to print sum of array elements?
10. Write a program to print length of a string and concatenate to other string?
11. a) Write a program to draw the following figure on screen. Use different colors and objects.
b) Write a program to print the following pattern?
1 2 3
1 2 3 4
1 2 3 4 5